- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
- Finds quality goods or services at an acceptable price that meet an organization's needs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible for purchasing process (Internal/external)
- Purchasing all company needs either in the internal use for the company or for the department external selling like (network equipment’s or other services we provide customer the Company portfolio).
- Receiving & revising the purchase request.
- Getting quotations & choose the best supplier offering best price & terms of payment
- Negotiating over the price & term of payment.
- Prepare & issue P.O & send copies to the finance department with all the documents related to the order
- including purchase request, invoices, comparison sheet, quotations.
- Schedule / expedite deliveries, resolve shortages, missed or late or any other problems to avoid delay with the customer P.O.
- Filing, prepare, maintain & review purchasing files, reports & price list.
- Prepare reports on purchases
- Respond to supplier inquiries regarding order status, changes & cancellation.
- Monitor the supplier performance to implement the corrective action required.
- Ensuring that all registration documents are kept current & complete.
- Check orders when they arrive to ensure that orders have been filled correctly & meet the specifications
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Premier Services & Recruitment is the first ISO (9001:2008) Certified Manpower Company in Egypt. Our specialty is to provide expert, reliable, and competent services by selecting qualified staff for employment in major companies throughout Egypt and the Middle East.
See all Careers and Jobs at Premier Services and Recruitment