- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
7,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Create clear and detailed test plan with defined test scope.
- Develop and verify creative and indirect scenarios that can affect the business domain of the application.
- Moderate & participate in TCs creation and review phases.
- Execute test cases to verify functionality
- Track the test cases execution rate & raise flag on time.
- Identify and report bugs in a clear and accurate way.
- Follow up on bugs closure rate and rejection rate to take corrective action early enough.
- Reporting progress on Daily Status Report for test creation, test execution and bug status.
- Ensure content and structure of all Testing artifacts is documented and maintained.
- Prepare and conduct knowledge transfer on testing process, tools and guidelines to team colleagues.
- Responsible for the quality of the team deliverables with respect to the agreed-on plans/milestones.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Engineering Services
About this Company
Advansys for Engineering Services and Consulting (ESC) Advansys ESC is a sister company of Advansys Technology, established in 2014 to operate in various industrial automation business lines through its offices in Egypt, USA and UK. The launch of the company supports the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Advansys ESC