- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Schedule all activities associated with assigned projects to produce an integrated critical path schedule, update as required, and report potential problems/problem areas.
- Resource load schedules and maintain a Primavera based earned value system on projects.
- Analyze and report Project progress and manpower requirements.
- Enter and maintain project budgets/estimates in ERP system
General Administrative Duties
- Prepares periodic reports regarding the function activities and achievements
- Participate in the periodic meetings with direct manager ensure that priorities are clear and the workflow is running smoothly as per agreed plans at the beginning of each year.
- Performing other duties related to the job.
- Study and analysis of structural drawings in order to:
- Determine compatibility with architectural and electro-mechanical drawings.
- Determine the need for shop-drawings and prepare a list of shop-drawings.
- Identify missing information/details-initiate request for information.
- Monitor production of shop-drawings ensuring compliance with shop-drawings production and submittal schedule.
- Coordination between architectural-structural and electro-mechanical shop drawings.
- Maintain a register of shop-drawings identifying status of approval and ensuring that original copies of drawings are maintained with Document Controller.
- Ensure distribution of drawings to all relevant staff/sections via Document Controller under internal document distribution system.
- Update and evaluate the accuracy of the project forecast by assessing actual cost incurred and physical progress achieved for all phases of project.
- Assists Technical Office Manager in presentations/reports to the customer/company management.
- Consolidate data in the schedule and in project cost reports for project manager’s review and approval.
- Prepare and update, on a regular basis, project cash flow forecasts.
- Support Technical Office Manager in contingency and change order management
- Review and approved the time schedules and cost control forecast for all projects.
- Review and approved all of expect cash flow for projects under study.
- Responsible for follow up projects progress according to time schedule plans and cash flow.
- Responsible for doc. Control system for all sections between them, revise and approved it by coordinate with MIS department.
- Revise and follow up all of task orders from start up to end.
10 to 15 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum required Education
- University degree in Engineering
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience
- A minimum of 6+ years of experience in a related field experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership skills
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Management of Financial Resources
- Decision Making
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods, CAD, design analysis and modern structural systems.
- Professional knowledge in Construction, methods, and applications
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of Engineering procedures and systems such
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic engineering