- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Practical hands on experience in Migrating Microsoft SQL Server databases from on-prem to Azure VMs, Azure SQL Database & Managed Instance.
- Experience of using Azure Storage, Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines
- Experience using technologies such as DMS, & Azure Migrate.
- An understanding of Azure fundamentals, such as Governance, Security & Monitoring.
Desirable additional Skills
- Experience with OpenSource Data technologies, such as MySQL, PostGresQL, MariaDB.
- Knowledge of Linux and the ability to work with customers in that OS during migration projects
- Experience working with enterprise customers on Azure specific data solutions, application development and deployment;
- Ability to communicate effectively with corporate customers, possess an understanding of the onboarding process and demonstrate a vision for the future of Microsoft support.
- Excellent customer service skills, good oral and written communication skills, proven ability to handle difficult and sensitive situations involving the most critical and politically charged customer situations; to lead projects and to motivate others.
- Consulting and/or Delivery experience
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services.
See all Careers and Jobs at Microsoft