- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The role of the Category Demand Planner is to generate the baseline forecast for the Key Brands in KSA through analysis of historical data with close interaction with Sales and Category Teams
- The Category Demand Planner will obtain the promotional forecast from the Sales and Trade Marketing team and build onto the base forecast
- The Category Planner will generate the unconstrained total forecast based on market intelligence, activities and historical data
- The Category planner will challenge and drive the realistic, unconstrained forecast and ensure alignment with the Sales team and the business functions via the IBP process.
- The Category Planner will drive continuous improvement in terms of processes, data analysis and WOW with customers and the business
- The role of Category Demand Planner is to manage the forecasting process of his/her category brands in KSA on all horizons
- He/she will gather all the needed information, will validate all the data through analysis of historical data and ensure alignment with Sales, Category Team and Product Supply.
- The Category Demand Planner will forecast the baseline and manage the building blocks validation to generate the unconstrained forecast of his/her category
- The Category Demand Planner will load the monthly demand on APO and ensure supply frozen period is respected• The Category Demand Planner will monitor the ageing profile of the relevant category stock and liaise with CP&A team to work on liquidation plans.
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities:
- Demand Planning Process
- Obtain daily Sales reports from Regional Sales Managers. Track sales and capture data into system
- Understand market dynamics and trade stock levels large and small wholesalers
- Review historical sales across Base and Promo and generate baseline forecast taking into consideration all seasonal movements
- Receive all incremental activation sales plans from Trade marketing for trade promotions and Sales/Marketing for Consumer promotions. Consider all tactical promotions not in plan
- Review Activities and understand potential implications/cannibalisation on base forecast for promotions.
- Consolidate total forecast and share plans with Sales Managers.
- Attend Demand Consensus meeting (IBP) to share forecast with key functions. Share data and analysis with team to support plans and to challenge team to drive the unconstrained, realistic and stretched plans with the aspiration to meet M+24.
- Reach Consensus for forecast and provide input into Demand Review
- Circulate agreed forecast at sku level to the supply team via LRF templates and share with the Sales team. Track Sales during the month.2. Management Reporting
- Sales Reporting – Generation, review and publication of Daily/Monthly Sales Reports for the internal business
- Sales Forecast Reports – Generation, review and publication of Sales forecast Reports / LRF templates on a monthly basis
- KPI Reporting – Review of Sales Forecasting Accuracy and Bias on a monthly basis with linkage into the Demand Review Process and Business KPIs3. Process Development
- Develop and optimise internal Management information and processes to support the reduction in manual work and to bring our systems and processes closer to our key customers.
- Support the development of Demand Management systems and Continuous improvement initiatives.Qualifications
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Mondelēz International was born in 2012, but you can trace the products we make today back to the 19th century. With billion dollar brands such as Cadbury, Oreo, belVita, Milka and Trident, we’re the world’s #1 in biscuits and candy, and a leader in chocolate and gum.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mondelēz International