- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Understanding, analyzing, and validating the business specifications in order to deliver a comprehensive solution.
- Developing software in C# and other selected languages for SABIS® products and/or applications consistently following SABIS® coding standards and in accordance with applicable software development methodology and release processes in order to fulfill the clients’ needs.
- Analyzing and troubleshooting problems encountered during development in order to deliver reliable software solutions.
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports in order to send solutions to the customer in a timely manner.
- Ensuring proper documentation of the program for easy understanding for modification or change of code process for the team.
- Participating actively in improving team’s deliverables and performance by formulating effective suggestions.
- Keeping on top of new technology and ensuring that it is implemented as and when it is necessary.
- Performing other related tasks as they arise and as delegated by management.
0 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
SABIS® is a global education network that has an active presence in 20 countries on five continents. Schools in the SABIS® Network educate over 70,000 students and implement a proven, proprietary system. SABIS® Network schools provide students with a top-quality education that...
See all Careers and Jobs at SABIS Educational Services