- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Arranging production and aligning quality with production and finishing the required volume.
- Organizing maintenance/repair of farm property, equipment and machinery
- Analyze and determine all standards for packaging lines and ensure compliance to all schedule for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to packaging schedule and assign specific tasks to all employees and monitor all packing equipment and supplies
- Coordinate with quality and warehouse departments to monitor everyday activities of units and ensure efficient work and ensure continuous improvement in the same.
- Handle all preventive problems of labor, quality, cooling.
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
ROOTS was established in 1997, with over than 20 years of experience in the outsourcing field powered by high standards and commitment sat to ourselves, successfully provided us with the insights and understanding of our clients’ needs and aspirations. Many organizations...
See all Careers and Jobs at Roots Management Consultants