- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Provide support to clients related to technical and operational aspects of products, including troubleshooting, ticketing system updates, support case acknowledgments, provisioning activities, etc…
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining clients’ business
- Identify and escalate priority issues per client specifications; redirect problems to appropriate resource
- Provide necessary information, observations, logs and all required support to respective resources to diagnose a reported or an escalated case
- Provide guidance to clients in the use of products.
- Improve products performance by identifying problems; recommending changes.
- Monitor and ensure compliance with service level agreements.
- Prioritize and resolve open cases
- Improve client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participate in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Since its debut, Sumerge has been providing enterprise-level web-based and desktop software solutions to its clients, giving them the paramount benefits of information technology that added a comprehensive value to their businesses. Sumerge provides the most comprehensive and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sumerge