- Deep understanding of AWS technologies.
- You should be able to quickly design and implement network topologies using
- VPCs, subnets, proper DNS routing, etc.
- You should be able to optimize the performance of different services based on
- the expected workloads.
- Build automation scripts to provision infrastructure, i.e. VMs, volumes, network, etc.
- Understand different levels of infrastructure and services monitoring.
- Being on the on-call rotation to keep our production systems stable.
- You should have used most or all of these tools:
- Elastic Search
- Docker Containers
You should bring to the team
- Strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
- Amazing passion for the startup environment
- Experience designing, building, deploying, operating, scaling, and evolving distributed systems
- Experience in systems, networking, data structures, analysis of algorithm complexity and efficient implementation of complex algorithms
- Energy and willingness to formulate, test, and discard or revise many hypotheses
Plus Requirements (Optional)
- Experience with Azure or GCP
- Experience managing infrastructure for modern no SQL DBs, such as MongoDB, CouchDB, etc.
About this Company
Magalix is a Seattle-based startup focusing on the next-generation cloud infrastructure automation tools using machine learning. The current focus is on AI-based capacity management inside cloud-native systems, such as Kubernetes. Our goal is to save our users time and money...
See all Careers and Jobs at Magalix Corp