- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Preparing and modifying documents including correspondence, reports, drafts, memos and emails.
- Providing general administrative support including mailing, printing, scanning, faxing and copying to management.
- Maintaining soft and hard copy filling system.
- Opening, sorting and distributing incoming correspondence.
- Performing data entry and preparing required reports.
- Managing, planning & organizing calendar for Managing Director.
- Maintaining and purchasing office supplies, cleaning supplies and other logistics items.
- Answering calls from customers & employees and regarding their inquiries.
- Participating in personal related tasks.
- Scheduling and coordinating meetings, appointments and travel arrangements for Managers.
- Assisting the general manger and the CEO over some tasks.
- Scheduling and supervising business supports' tasks, performance and time.
- Scheduling interviews appointments related to managing director.
- Organizing trainings and all related logistics work.
- Attending all meetings and trainings scheduled by the company.
- Preparing products registration documents & files.
- Meeting logistics department objectives and KPIs
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
El Nahar for Medical Solutions has been in the Egyptian market for 32 years specialized in ENT and there is at least one of our products in every entity related to the ENT in Egypt
See all Careers and Jobs at El Nahar for Medical Solutions
El Nahar for Medical Solutionsis a joint stock company with a capital of 6000,000...