- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 4 to 16 introducing them to science, technology, engineering and math through a variety of workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
- Represent iSchool in a positive and professional way to students and parents.
- Research and Develop classroom activity and material.
- Teach iSchool Curriculum's on STEM Standards.
- Monitoring Kids in Competitions.
- Handling Kids Progress in classroom and feedback.
- Dealing with different Education Kits (LEGO - Arduino - Pi - Mbot).
1 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Education Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
We are looking for candidates that:
- Engineering Background is preferable.
- Previous teaching experience is a must.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Self-starter, able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively in high energy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to be a fast learner in order to study, practice, and develop our joyful experiments.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets/Forms and online survey tools.
- Problem solver, able to quickly assess issues and provide solutions.
- Comfortable in a non-traditional organizational structure.
- “Roll-up your sleeves” attitude and ability to take ownership of projects from beginning to end.
- High tolerance for and adaptable to constant change resulting from our rapid growth.
- Passion for teaching and dealing with kids Science and Technology.
- Ability to explain somewhat complicated ideas using Lego pieces and programming and activity.
- Excellent oral communication skills.
About this Company
iSchool is offering a suite of programs for children ages 6 to 16 introducing them to science, technology, engineering, and math through a variety of trend technology hands-on workshops all aimed at developing problem-solving skills, Programs include after-school programs, evening classes, in-school field trips, workshops.
See all Careers and Jobs at iSchool