- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Risk assesses different activities in the plant.
- Develops Standard Operating Procedures & Safe Working Practices in light of the company GEHSMS system.
- Administer material safety data sheet for all chemicals used in the facility.
- Organize the site safety meetings and site senior tours
- Implement schedule for site planned general inspection.
- Ensure complete adherence to all Environment Health & Safety (EHS) governmental requirements.
- Ensure that all incidents and injuries are reported and lead the investigation in these accidents.
- Develop & conduct safety training according to the annual training plan.
- Administer all actions tracked on the action tracking system
- Prepare plant personal protective equipment matrix and ensure its availability
- Develop emergency response plan and coordinates effective test drills.
- Participate in periodic GEHSMS system gap analysis and action plan closure.
- Ensure all fire-fighting systems are maintained properly & ready for emergencies.
- Implement work permit system.
- Develop safety action teams.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico