- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for a talented Web Designer to :
- Create and improve existing web interfaces for our product using HTML, CSS3, and occasionally jQuery.
- The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean & practical web design.
- He/She will be able to translate feature requirements into responsive practical web interfaces.
- Create layouts, mockup, colors, font type, logos, pictures and other visual, verbal aspects of a website.
- Executing all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Front-end developer.
- Translates program, product and service specifications and creative direction into design concepts, art, and designs.
- Ensures branding standards are consistent, maintained and in-line with design and brand standards.
- Executes artistic design and layout solutions with a high level of proficiency and artistry, including icons, color schemes, interface features and transitions.
- Conceptualizing original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user-friendliness to complex roadblocks.
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices, and standards.
- Create Designs for online media (e.g. websites and online social media like Facebook)
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Travel and Tourism