- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, bonus - medical insurance
About the Job
- Preparing and follow Purchase Orders.
- Execute and process customs clearance requirements for all outgoing and incoming shipments, including preparation of all necessary records and documentation.
- Approve shipping documents from governmental authorities.
- Withdraw shipping documents from either shipping companies or their agents.
- Logistics & Customs Clearance follow up
- Preparing and follow up the payments for the customs house as per request of clearance agents.
- Sending the documents to the clearance agents as per their request.
- Collect AWB's and B/L from either shipping companies or their agents.
- Enters data concerning inventory and orders amounts into a computer database.
- Ensure timely delivery as per the company buying plan.
- Prepare daily reports for direct manager including the orders status
- Other duties as may be required.
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Import and Export
About this Company
We are official distributors for multinational companies like: National instruments , Quanser and ACROME . We work in academic field in lab preparations.
See all Careers and Jobs at Smart Integrators