- Experience Needed:
10 to 15 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
The primary job of a Project Management Office (PMO) director is to ensure that his company’s standards are upheld and clearly defined throughout the entire process of each project’s development and execution. PMO director responsible for overseeing the work of all project management office personnel, and thus must take ownership of the resulting quality of each project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- In order to successfully oversee every aspect of the project development process, PMO director perform a wide variety of tasks such as:
Facilitate Project Planning:
- Before a project can begin, the PMO director must prioritize tasks, set deadlines and assign staff to various deliverables so that each project can hit the ground running with minimal wasted time and resources.
Analyze Financial Information:
- A significant portion of a PMO director’s job is the analysis of financial data as it pertains to each project in their control. This includes the proper distribution and allocation of resources, the implementation of budgets and the quantification of monetary risk and impact. In addition to those duties, PMO director will frequently need to provide budget outlines and financial reports to executives, such as the Chief Financial Officer.
- Once a project is underway, a PMO director’s work is not done. It is their responsibility to make sure that all processes related to a project’s completion are carried out in the most efficient and effective manner while simultaneously upholding a given set of standards. To accomplish this, PMO director will need to improve new and pre-existing processes, continually reevaluate whether each project is meeting the applicable standards and engage in problem solving with other Managers and personnel.
- Every step of a project’s creation, development and execution needs to be thoroughly documented, and it’s up to the PMO director to ensure the accurate completion of such documents. This may involve reviewing and aiding in the writing of documents relating to a project’s scope, budget resources and justification.
10 to 15 years
About this Company
Established in 2014, Stones District provides a wide array of fully-fledged services in the real estate investment and urban development sector.
See all Careers and Jobs at Stones district
Since its inception, Stones District enhanced their presence in a myriad of well-established frontier as well as...