- Experience Needed:
- 7 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop Agriculture department
- Develop long term relation with agriculture companies/ small farmers and farmers unions
- Choose the seeds varieties for different farms/ seasons that are suitable for food processing
- Develop a monitoring system to ensure implementation of Good Agriculture Practices (GAP)
- Based on Sales Forecasts, plan total inventories, production, finished goods, warehousing and transit inventories to ensure optimization and efficiencies in working capital deployed.
- Ensure that the Inventory Plan adequately reflects SKU level production and corresponding SKU-wise Service Level in the market.
- Ensure just-in-time availability of raw and packing material to service the production plan through timely call-ups of raw materials, packing materials as determined and negotiated by Central Purchase
- Managing Material Requirements Planning (MRP).
7 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Supply Chain Manager with strong Agronomy and Supply Chain background especially in the Tomato productions.
- Minimum of 7 years experience in the same filed.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Business analysis.
- Effective communication.
- Interpersonal skills.
About this Company
IFFCO is a United Arab Emirates based innovative and integrated multi food products Group. With an established global presence, the Group offers a wide range of food products, related derivatives, intermediates and services.
See all Careers and Jobs at IFFCO