- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- The Training Delivery Manager will contribute actively to the success of Mastercard by taking responsibility for managing effectively the design, development, and delivery of the face-to-face seminars, in close partnership with the Mastercard Faculty. This includes the update and upgrade of the existing training material, the participation in customer needs understanding, and actual facilitation to diversified audiences.
- Working in close partnership with the Mastercard Academy Team and with the subject matter experts, the jobholder's role encompasses responsibilities include the following:
- Identifying training and development needs and opportunities within the customer base
- Leading the design, development and production, of face-to-face training solutions, including course content, interactive elements, quizzes, and evaluations
- Upgrading/editing the existing material, and bring it in line with the established MasterCard Academy qualitative and commercial standards
- In partnership with internal stakeholders, designing, developing and produce new training material
- Assess effectiveness of delivered training solutions, using the ad hoc tools and KPI
- having an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant, being involved in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages with the AOW team;
- Establish MasterCard Academy as a reference for training programs in the payments industry
- Partner with business/technical/vendor team(s) and other external resources (technical writer, studio, etc) to ensure that specific solutions are implemented effectively
- Participate in training needs assessment, delivery and measurement in partnership with the MasterCard Faculty and directly with customers (internal and external).
- Ensure consistency and accuracy of training material content, language and images; following identity standards; implement other media elements as necessary
- Identify existing learning material that can be leveraged further
- Oversee and increase quality for each step of the design, development delivery of the training material
- Other tasks and duties may be added and/or evolve due to the nature of the business.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Investment Banking
About this Company
We are the global technology company behind the world€™s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless ®. We ensure every employee has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Mastercard