- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Job vacancy for Software Development Center in Egypt.
Interested to make innovative applications a reality! Dreams to work in a design thinking driven environment! Wants to work for a professional equal opportunity company! If yes, then we encourage you to apply today.
UI/UX Designer Responsibilities:
- Investigating user experience design requirements for our suite of digital assets.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand.
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes.
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Collaborating with the marketing team, and internal and external designers to ensure the creation and delivery of tailored experiences for the digital user.
- Providing advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior.
- Adhering to style standards on typography and graphic design.
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Graphic Design
About this Company
Global Integrated Management Consulting (Global IMC) is established to provide integrated management and information technology consulting services to our clients.
See all Careers and Jobs at Global IMC
Such an integrated approach enables our clients to meet the challenges of services delivery...