- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Building and maintaining relationships with a variety of international customers
- Navigate customers through evolving technology and digital transformation
- Prepare customer's business and technology infrastructure for emerging trends
- Propose and review data center, cloud, network or security designs exceeding business specifications
- Install, configure, and integrate new security solutions or applications of Cisco and Third Party solutions
- Keeping an eye on the ever increasing security requirements and constantly evolving threat landscape
- Manage or optimize existing network or cloud infrastructure with redundancy and risk mitigation in mind
- Solve technology and software problems that cross a broad range of technologies, help reduce risk and increase operational efficiency
- Opportunity for travel and face-to-face customer consulting as required
- Building a specialization in a security technology, customer or market segment, based on broad general training
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
What you will need to succeed:
- You are excited by the fascinating world of Cisco software and security solutions, and you love to see customers succeed.
- You have minimum a BS/BA from a 3-4 year technical program degree in Engineering, Information Technologies, Cyber Security, Computer Sciences, preferred
- You are able to live and work in Egypt with no additional VISA sponsorship from Cisco
- You are fluent in English and Arabic
- A technology enthusiast, passionate about security, enjoying talking about innovation and always keeping up with the latest technology news.
- A strong communicator with the confidence to engage and talk to a wide range of people.
- View team collaboration as instrumental to achieving success.
- Enjoy looking at practical real life challenges and think creatively to solve them.
- Approach situations with an open and curious mind, taking on challenges with an eye for opportunity.
- First 6 (together with all associates from across EMEAR): full-time training, shadowing and job rotation in Krakow (Poland). Cisco will support you with the relocation to Poland and with obtaining a Visa/Work Permit when applicable. If you have no work experience this will act as your transition from university campus to work
- After 6: join the local team in Egypt, assuming ownership and responsibility of regional deliverables and customer success, supported by ongoing mentorship and guidance to accelerate your continuous development. Shape solutions of real world challenges, closely mentored and integrated into our diverse team.
About this Company
Cisco (NASDAQ: CSCO) enables people to make powerful connections--whether in business, education, philanthropy, or creativity. Cisco hardware, software, and service offerings are used to create the Internet solutions that make networks possible--providing easy access to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cisco