- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Ensure the delivery of all personnel activities within the agreed SLAs and quality standards.
- Ensure adherence to all legal regulation matters, oversee the operations of legal personnel procedures and activities implementing complaint governance practices.
- Ensure that organizational legal matters are managed properly, efficiently and that the relevant and respective stakeholders are shared and given proper advice and guidance.
- Gathers subject matter information for use in investigations
- Provide advice and support to line managers and employees within the organization on general terms and conditions of employment.
- Maintain confidentiality and observe data protection and associated guidelines where appropriate.
- Conducting investigations with concerned parties apply the action for clear cases and send recommended actions to the HR director in vague cases.
- Initial approval/rejection for warning letters validity.
- Ensure the efficient provision of legal services.
- Ensure compliance with the labor and insurance law within the company.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center