- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transportation Allowance
About the Job
- Responsible for evaluating, selecting, retrieving and arranging documents
- Responsible for copying, scanning and storing documents
- Create and maintain accessible, retrievable computer archives and databases
- Organize archival records and develop classification systems to facilitate access to archival materials.
- Prepare archival records, such as document descriptions, to allow easy access to information.
- Check for accuracy and edit files, like contracts
- Review and update technical documents (e.g. manuals and workflows)
- Create templates for future use
- Maintain confidentiality around sensitive information and terms of agreement
- Manage the flow of documentation within the organization
- Work with documents and records across various departments, including human resources, marketing and construction
- Supervise direct viewing of documents and retrieving copies of the materials
- Retrieve files as requested by employees/clients
- Develop and implements procedures for the acquisition, processing, digitization, and preservation of archival materials.
- Participate in development and implementation of policies and standards for the archives.
- Establish and administer policy guidelines concerning use of documents
- Design and maintain organizational systems to keep track of all archive documents
- Assist employees with accessing the archives or guiding them in the use of relevant software
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other Libraries Other - Not Classified
About this Company
The significance of establishing a university, including research centers, especially in the North of Sinai, is not only due to the lack of such universities in this area but also to the special importance of having a world-class education to support the economic development...
See all Careers and Jobs at Sinai University