- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create, develop, and maintain key clients and core business, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones.
- Achieve and if possible exceed, annual sales targets.
- Negotiate prices or terms of sales or service agreements with clients.
- Compile and maintain a client #database that includes appropriate client information and contacts to be shared across the organization when needed.
- Keep up to date with the latest medical devices supplied by the company.
- Analyze sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated.
- Develops strategies to expand into new businesses through acquisition of competitor business and the identification of new premium medical devices and technologies
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products.
- Have the capability to get a market share for new brands
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Capital Medical Technology for Equipment and Medical Devices
We introduce complete solution for Operating Rooms, ICU, NICU, In-Patients and Medical Gas Departments with the best suitable Specifications and prices.
It goes with wide range of alternatives to suits every need, supplying a reliable after sales services...