- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Bonus and other benefits
About the Job
National Technology Company (NTC) organization is responsible for meeting our customer's UPS needs
- If you are passionate about solving problems and working in
- Active environment, the CPS Sales support team is looking for you!
- As a Technical Sales Support Specialist you will be supporting NTC internal
- Country sales requirements with technical and commercial requests and acting
- As a bridge between (internal) customers and our vendor.
- We are looking for a candidate who wants to work in a changing environment and adapts
- Quickly while maintaining a positive attitude. You have a customer-oriented
- Mindset and excellent communication and presentation skills. You will be
- Working in close collaboration with different stakeholders, Marketing, Sales, Customers and Suppliers).
Your key deliverables:
- You will advise and support the sales team in pre-sales commercial and technical queries
- Analyzing customer requirements, writing quotations, creating supporting material and designing UPS solutions
- You will act as a technical expert and a host for customer visits, witness tests, and demos
- You will be responsible for building good working relations in the team as well as other departments and locations
- Acting ethically and according to NTC values and philosophy all the time and showing active
- interest in developing his/her own work, skills and competencies
- Fire, Emergency Lighting, Energy Storage and power distribution with consultants and end-users in Egypt.
- Visits Consultant/Specifies Contractors, provides effective solutions from the drawings to commercial offers and follows up the projects.
- Provides technical support to sales reps/customers on the field, and supports the growth of project sales.
- Supports sales reps on the field in closing deals and getting orders of systems
- Experience in specification preparation, tendering process, technical support, contractual practices, and procedures; familiarity with design and construction practices, the project management environment and terminology and techniques.
- Ability to understand the technical implications and incorporate them into the specifications.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Energy and Utilities Information Technology Services
About this Company
- Data Center Consultancy & Power Management
See all Careers and Jobs at National Technology Company
Help you build a power system that delivers the reliable, h-quality power your data center needs.
- Data Security Products
Makes it simple to solve today’s and future security and compliance concerns by defending...