- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Nozha Language Schools “Ismailia Road Branch"
- Developing and updating job descriptions through job analysis to help articulate the most important job duties needed from an employee.
- Implementing the performance appraisal plan in regards to competencies and rating scales and making recommendations to achieve the best results in assessing employees’ performance.
- Developing and applying Performance management system
- Setting Performance standards and analyzing performance gap
- Creating organizational charts and headcount reports on a monthly basis
- Developing HR documents, including evaluation forms and other departments' required documents.
- Creating and developing Organization Competencies (Behavioral – Technical).
- Provide HR support to all departments as requested, including investigating employee relations complaints, answering human resources questions and following up on inquiries.
- Support in providing all analysis needed related to the engagement activities and programs and ensure its sent to the concerned parties to do the needed actions.
Training and development:
- Implement the company’s annual training and development plan.
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of the conducted training programs and take actions accordingly with the concerned parties (departments).
- Conduct training needs assessment for assigned positions in coordination with the different departments.
- Create an internal database of the employees' latest training or certificates to collaborate with them for the schools internal training or for upgrade their employees' files if it affects their main job's role.
- Evaluate and analyze training plans and training quality/delivery and take actions accordingly to improve the quality of the training provided.
- Develop and maintain relations with external training providers and make recommendations on the quality of the services provided.
- Tailor and update training materials according to the training needs in collaboration with the concerned departments.
- Obtain feedback from the various departments on the results/impact of the conducted training programs.
- Participate in the administration of the performance appraisal cycle.
- Develop required periodic "weekly / monthly" and on demand reports.
- Explore the market best practice in the recruitment and staffing and implement appropriate best practices in the organization.
- Implement and develop the recruitment process of the school all the time if needed.
- Create and develop the interview structure, questions, competencies and evaluation forms according to the open vacancy.
- Leads and follow orientation and on-boarding process.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Education Recruitment and Staffing Training and Coaching
About this Company
As a result of expansion in various sectors such as Investment, Real estate, Education, Publishing, shipping, Tourism and IT solutions a group of companies had been established and gathered under Nozha Group umbrella, therefore Nozha Group unleashing the success of some of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Nozha Group