- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Knowledge of the various paid marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google AdWords), retargeting, social network advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and more), and content distribution and placement networks like Outbrain and Taboola.
- Some experience handling marketing budgets and forecasting/reporting results.
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to do some graphic design work
- Detailed-oriented and organized
- Enjoys learning new things
The following are a plus but not requirements:
- Positive involvement with the SEO/PPC community
- Must stay on top of current trends and advancements in SEO/PPC technology
- Knowledge of Google AdWords
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Google Tag Manager