- Experience Needed:
1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Create visual aspects of marketing materials, website and other media.
- Generate different types of visual content using (photo shooting, illustrators) for creative campaign.
- Produce new ideas and concepts to develop interactive designs.
- Prepare rough drafts and present his/her ideas.
- Work as part of a team with (Copywriters, Executives and Marketing team leader)
- Help social media team in creating ads and posts designs.
- Amend designs according to the marketing team final comments.
- Advice marketing team to use new concepts, trends & technologies in the area of designs.
- Review designs errors before printing or publishing them.
- Estimate the required time to complete the task.
- Creating visual branding materials and different designs.
- Responsible for finding solutions and creating innovative designs.
- Understand project Scope & requirements then present concepts and finalize ideas with marketing team leader.
- Produce final design solutions (e.g. logos, banners, brochures and interfaces).
- Design layouts for internal & external promotional materials.
- Create designs for online media (e.g. websites and online social media like Facebook, twitter and LinkedIn).
- Pitch creative ideas that enhance projects.
- Create required designs and internal branding for EiTESAL and Ebni incubator.
- Editing on the required videos.
- Retouching photos to be sent to our members.
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Egyptian Information, Telecommunications, Electronics, and Software Alliance (EITESAL) is a private sector, non-profit entity of ICTE companies, Multi-national corporations, Organizations and Institutions operating in Egypt. EITESAL is working under the Egyptian Civil Organizations law 84/2002.
See all Careers and Jobs at EiTESAL NGO