- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage, coach and lead multimedia team in all technical aspects
- Production of motion graphics and 3D animation for the various requirements of the company.
- This includes design, creation of assets, bringing them to life, modeling, animation, outputting and delivering high quality and innovative motion graphic content.
- Deliver Various Multimedia produces (Inforgraphs, video montage, video footage , 3D videos)
- Manage and lead the multimedia team
- Enhance the overall quality of videos production (motion graphic , animation , ...etc.)
- Using computer programs, motion graphics artists create animated 2- and 3-dimensional images.
- Artists use video and animation to give the impression of action through changing images.
- Work is produced for media, such as the Internet, television, and film.
- Mediums include broadcast titles, commercial and Web ads, movie trailers, music videos, video signage, and content for mobile devices.
- Artists might also use video and photography equipment to capture images or audio devices for multimedia projects. They identify the best techniques and methods to communicate material.
- Motion graphics artists are responsible for the creative process at different stages. Conceptualization, storyboarding, animating, and editing are just a few of the phases involved. Other duties may include key-framing and typography.
- Where applicable, producing motion graphics and 3D content from concept to delivery.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services Marketing and Advertising
- Communicating with clients or account manager, where applicable, regarding the production and delivery of content
- Working on multiple projects concurrently, balancing time constraints whilst maintaining quality
- Encoding, converting and editing videos and graphical sequences
- Keeping abreast of new technologies and techniques to deliver cutting edge work
- Understanding brands and producing work of a suitable style
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Experience Required in:
- 4+ years of experience
- Minimum 2 years as a senior multimedia artist
Comprehensive knowledge on all types of video production
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Premiere
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Cinema 4D is a plus
About this Company
A specialized company in the field of supplying all the marketing tools and services for organizations in Africa and Middle East region (AFME), with a great passion to provide customized solutions to companies which enable them to enhance success of their activities and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Eye LTD.