- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Analyze the current process, configure a new business scenario in ERP of key/end users and create documentation cycle to facilitate the business workflow, report and provide technical support to the commercial, logistics and financial teams regarding MM module.
- Cooperate with other consultants to achieve maximum system integration.
- Transfer the functional knowledge to the users by training and/or technical guidance.
- Implement & Develop new business scenario on AX environment to ensure its proper process flow.
- Receive the system drawbacks, analyze and specify the root cause then direct the user to proper corrective action or implement modification in the AX system to avoid the drawbacks occurrence.
- Other duties as assigned.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Sphinx glass is an independent float glass manufacturer established in Egypt in 2008 by Glassworks, a platform company of Citadel Capital, the leading private equity firm in the Middle-East and Africa with other co-investors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sphinx Glass
Sphinx Glass uses PPG Industries'...