- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identifying new sales leads for the handled products
- Achieve monthly sales target
- Collaborate with other teams to align our internal goals
- Pitching products and/or services to current and new clients
- Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing and new customers of handled products.
- Researching organizations and individuals online/offline to identify new leads and potential new markets for the handled products.
- Building trust and long-term relationships with clients/customers.
- Developing ways to improve customer experience and build brand loyalty.
- Following up on client leads, and identifying sales and services that would appeal to new clients.
- Being knowledgeable about the products and services offered by the business.
- Selling products and services in person and over the phone
- Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings to open and close deals
- Planning and overseeing new initiatives.
- Design and coordinate with the internal team to assure deal delivery
- Came up with new smart ways to deliver better deals
- Provide team lead with fresh insights on how to customize the product to be more market fit
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events to open new channels
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
- Developing quotes and proposals.
- Handle sales pipeline
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Developing sales goals for the team and ensuring they are met.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
- Opening new markets for WUZZUF/Forasna new products
- Crafting proposals and sales materials
- Handling verticals sales
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Human Resources
- 2 - 4 years of experience in sales is must.
- Bachelor Degree in any suitable field
- Very good level of English proficiency
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
Advantages of joining
- Great working environment
- Work/Life balance
If you think you got what it takes, apply now and join one of the fastest growing startups in Egypt. We are looking forward to you being a part of our dynamic family.
About this Company
With almost 20,000 open job vacancies posted a month, WUZZUF is Egypt’s #1 online employment platform. Since its launch in 2012, more than 20,000 companies and almost 1.5 million job seekers have registered on the site.
See all Careers and Jobs at WUZZUF
The company excels in its matchmaking,...