- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Freelance / Project
About the Job
- Design and develop plan for Oracle 12C software components installations and configurations.
- Analyzing all middleware components and recommending modifications that will enhance system reliability, availability, serviceability and scalability
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and troubleshooting of Oracle/WebLogic Application servers in a domain and migration of applications from Web Logic 11g/12c
- Configure, Monitor and support clustered WebLogic environment (11g/12 (desired))
- Administration support on the 11g to 12c Migration related activities.
- Provide senior-level technical troubleshooting on complex issues requiring rapid resolution related to Oracle Fusion Middleware applications and environments.
- Participating in installation, configuration and patching activities
- Providing ongoing operational support for the full WebLogic stack
- Assisting in manual application code deployments
- Conducting performance tuning to maintain system stability
- Troubleshooting to capture incident data and analyze for root cause issues
- Serving as a team player by working with colleagues and clients to identify and address overall system problems as needed
- Influencing management to adopt new ideas, products, and/or approaches as appropriate
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services