- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- You'll be responsible for the architecture and implementing the infrastructure for building, testing, deploying, tuning, and troubleshooting production, staging and development systems
- Utilize the best tools for the best needs in the detail of application architecture, awareness with tools and always looking for new and compare between different services or solutions.
- Advise the development team on best practices throughout the design process of their applications, to ensure that they can be delivered to manageable and highly available production environments.
- Design and manage our monitoring/performance analysis/alerting systems
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
- 5+ years of relevant work experience: DevOps/Infrastructure, Test Automation, Systems Administration, and/or Development
Experience working with any of modern infrastructure operations and automation tools:
- Cloud Infrastructure (e.g: AWS [EC2, S3, etc...], Google Cloud, Rackspace, OpenStack, OnApp )
- Cluster Configuration and Automating tools (e.g: Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet )
- Continuous Integration and testing (e.g: Jenkins, TravisCI ), Continuous Deployment.
Strong Knowledge of UNIX Operating Systems :
- Process limit
- Networking / HTTP
- System administration ( We primarily prefer Ubuntu/Debian OS )
- Experience with deploying distributed web applications: Apache, Nginx, NFS
Experience with solving security problems :
- Certificate management, Firewalls
- Dealing with targeted attacks
- Experience with Monitoring and alerting tools (e.g: Nagios, Zabbix, Shinken )
- Experience with deploying and maintaining databases :
- PostgreSQL ( Replication, Sharding, High Availability, Performance tuning, Pgpool )
- NoSQL (MongoDB, Cassandra, etc)
- QMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka, etc.
- Scripting languages (Eg: Python, Perl, Shell, Golang)
- Experience with source control : (e.g: Git, Mercurial )
- Enthusiasm for solving interesting problems and a willingness to learn
Additional Skills (Great to have)
- Experience with Containerization (e.g: Docker, Marathon, CoreOS )
- DBA Skills
- Experience with Openerp /Odoo
- Log Transportation and consolidation (Eg: Logstash, Kibana, Graphite, InfluxDB)
- Search and listing Engines: Solr, Elastic search, etc
- Map-reduce engines: Hadoop, etc..
About this Company
Fetchr helps local merchants and global brands build, launch and grow profitable eCommerce businesses with an easy to use proprietary shipping and logistics solution. With our app and a simple tap, we can locate your exact location allowing us to deliver packages to your phone...
See all Careers and Jobs at fetchr