- Experience Needed:
More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
About the Job
Al-Kunat is a sports tech startup based in Qatar.
We are specialized in Mobile and Web development.
- Our main product is Stars League.
- Stars League is a football fantasy mobile game application, supporting more than 7 major competitions.
- We are looking for a Community Manager / Social Media specialist who can join our team and promote our product.
- You will be handling our community funnels, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (social media channels).
- Our fanbase is mostly Arabic speaking, but we post both in English and Arabic.
- The right candidate should be available to work 9AM to 5PM GMT +3 timezone, Sunday to Thursday.
- This is a full-time position, so 40-50 hours weekly are expected.
We expect from you:
- Excellent verbal and written English and Arabic command of language.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts (there will also be another team member to help with that)
- Respond to comments and customer queries in a timely manner
- Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews
- Organize and participate in events to build community and boost brand awareness
- Coordinate with Marketing, PR and Communications teams to ensure brand consistency
- Liaise with Development and Sales departments to stay updated on new products and features
- Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists
More than 3 years
About this Company
Al Kunat is a sports-tech startup based in Doha, Qatar
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Kunat
We specialise in Mobile and Web development.