- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Monitoring the production plan vs. the actual situation.
- Follow up and control daily and monthly work orders.
- Ensure all steps of production run smoothly and efficiently
- Follow up and Control changeover plan to maintain production standards.
- Organize plant start-up and shut-down schedules to ensure minimum loss of production time
- Review the BOM for actual manufacturing process.
- Implement cost-reductive Projects
- Remove waste from the processes
- Control the material deviation to maintain the normal consumption standards for smooth production flow.
- Follow product specifications and quality control measures
- implement quality control measures that effectively monitor products and guarantees desired results
- Implement SOP, and production procedures to maintain production smooth flow and productivity.
- Implement Lean Manufacturing procedures to enhance production efficiency.
- Ensure the 5Ss is implemented appropriately to enhance production productivity.
- Implement corrective and preventive action plans for the non-conformity cases to eliminate the quality issues.
- Analyze the returned production to ensure the production processes are aligned with the standard quality specs.
- Train, supervise, and manage production line workers
- Conducting regular meeting with supervisors and team leaders ensuring the processes flow.
- Report Production on the ERP System on Daily basis.
- Produce written reports and make presentations.
- Take part in preparing Production plan & work as a backup for the planning Engineer
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Plastics
About this Company
See all Careers and Jobs at Mar Group Egypt
Make our customers’ life more enjoyable by providing them with the widest range of finest products in the market and the most outstanding services possible with an affordable prices.