- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The Feasibility study specialist will provide accurate data and information needed from the various economic sectors, will research and analyze financial information to help the company make well-informed decisions, write reports and monitor financial movements and produce full feasibility studies
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform data mining for various economic sectors.
- Analyze quantitative & qualitative market & financial data.
- Construct a full financial model to assess the viability of projects including but not limited to (Revenue & direct & indirect cost projection, ...etc)
- Produce a full package of projected financial statements (Income statement, Cash flow statement & Balance sheet)
- Understand the project’s economic indicators i.e NPV, IRR, PI, PBP.
- Produce a full feasibility study report including (market, technical & financial study).
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consulting Services Financial Services