- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
The main duties of an Office and Facilities Assistant include general administrative tasks as well as performing front-desk duties as per assignment. The incumbent is also responsible for the upkeep of the office facilities, greeting incoming visitors, and answering general enquiries.
- Ensures that the office premises are well-maintained and presented at all times.
- Monitors cleaning schedules of washrooms and pantries and ensures that they are well-serviced at all times.
- Ensures that the conference rooms are prepared as per booking and requirements of the organizers.
- Coordinates amongst other Office and Facilities Staff to carry out regular administrative duties such as documents delivery, assisting in maintenance tasks, stock management, etc.
- Answers telephone calls, screens appropriately, and transfers to the respective person.
- Manages the front desk of the company and be the first point of contact for visitors and guests.
- Discerns the purpose of the visit, and direct visitors to appropriate contacts.
- Sorts and distributes posts.
- Maintains a pleasing disposition at all times.
- Other tasks as assigned.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Healthcare and Medical Services