- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 10,000 EGP per month
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- The Product Specialist is responsible for maintaining strong relationships with our clients to ensure their constant satisfaction.
- Encourage doctors to use our services
- Develop an effective, trusted relationship with our doctors, motivate them to make changes to their work.
- Communicate clients' concerns to other colleagues for resolution.
- Identify gaps and shortfalls that would cause clients' dissatisfaction and reluctance to use our products.
- Maintain strong rapport with clients' assistants and/ or secretaries to ensure full usage of the system.
- Plan efficient schedule to meet clients reaching predetermined targets and goals.
- Organizing appointments and meetings with community- and hospital-based health-care staff
- Identifying and establishing new business
- Negotiating contracts
- Demonstrating or presenting products to health-care staff including doctors, nurses and pharmacists
- Social and medical insurance
- Mobile allowance
- Transportation allowance
- Accommodation allowance
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services
About this Company
A newly established Egyptian S.A.E company, came to life in February 2018.
See all Careers and Jobs at NOK for Human Capital Solutions
We are targeting a real change in the Human Resource operations game. We are not fans of hit and run business models. We plan to fly on a different altitude than others. Targeting a long-term...