- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receive booking nominations from customers and process on system.
- Coordinate empty container release.
- Manage forecasts to ensure empty container availability.
- Manage space allocation for customers on own/third party vessels.
- Analyze and forecast customer performance to provide operations with allocation requirements.
- Coordinate with agents/branches to complete local documentation operations
- Process BL drafts/final BLs and coordinate BL delivery.
- Prepare and share reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Send sailing reports with final figures and full details to internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
- Handle any complaints/cases in coordination with Key Accounts Manager and concerned departments.
- Follow up with finance for sending invoices and invoice payment.
- Analyze customer performance to forecast/predict any changes to volumes or service patterns.
- Improve and optimize customer experience to ensure total customer satisfaction.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Other - Not Classified
About this Company
IACC Holdings is a privately owned investment company with a focus on shipping and logistics. Our origins trace back to 1979, when industry pioneer Mostafa El Ahwal founded International Associated Cargo Carrier (IACC). Decades of being at the forefront of the Egyptian and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Transmar International