- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Telephone line, Transportation allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
Strategic Planning & Market Research
- Develop marketing plan and branding objectives.Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Prepare marketing strategies alongside company executives and staff.
- Analyze market trends and recommend changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Analyzes target national and overseas markets.
- Forecast and identify trends and challenges in the market.
- Identify latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Do periodical competitors analysis
PR and Events
- Deepen relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization.
- Oversee creation and delivery of press releases
- Manage design and production of booth in terms of design, material and pricing.
- Plan and manage activations and events.
Partnerships and Channels
- Collaborate with sales to develop strategic partnership activities and identified alliance opportunities.
- Develop and Execute new concepts, business models, channels and partners to position business as innovator and leader.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Marketing and Advertising Training and Coaching
About this Company
Digital Marketing Arts Academy (DM Arts) is the leading digital marketing academy in the middle east delivering digital marketing know how and do how to marketing professionals of MENA’s top brands and agencies, through world-class events events, professional training...
See all Careers and Jobs at DM Arts