- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical+Social Insurance+Transportation
About the Job
The quality Team leader is responsible for the testing and quality assurance of software products. Their extensive product knowledge makes them a point of reference for other team members, and the focal point for his team members.
Key accountabilities and decision ownership:
- Develop testing plans, then monitoring and control.
- Analysis, interpret executed test cases and confirming that the software behavior respects the required documents.
- Report test execution status project stakeholders.
- Reports project quality status project stakeholders.
- Identify test cases risk and priority.
- understand new testing techniques, technologies, and tools.
- Participate in and lead test process improvement initiatives.
- Perform technical reviews on Validation test cases, scripts, and reports.
- Continuously communicate work progress through attendance of daily & weekly project meetings.
- Train and coach new team members on team specific tools and processes.
- Log issues, communicate and tracks them until closure.
- Create and Execute unit test, integration, system, and acceptance test cases.
- Participate in providing software validation project estimations and technical risk assessment.
- Participate in estimations and technical risk assessment.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
Core competencies, knowledge, and experience:
- BCS in Engineering or Computer Science, or equivalent.
- +5 Years of experience in quality control.
- Good communications and consultancy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Good work ethics, Team player, positive and self-motivated.
Must have technical/professional qualifications:
- ISTQB foundation or CSTE certification is a must.
- Good knowledge of test planning and test strategy design.
- Acceptable knowledge in Security testing
- Acceptable knowledge in test automation.
- Very good analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of the software development and testing process.
- Good knowledge of software testing types and techniques.
- Experience in testing web and mobile applications
- Hands on experience in test case writing, execution, defect reporting.
- Proven experience in Agile delivery environment.
- Development background.
- Good SQL Scripting Knowledge
- Knowledge Security Testing Knowledge in test automation
- Background in business analysis and requirements analysis
- Good writing skills (for documenting the process)
About this Company
Masary is an Egyptian company established in 2009 with a focus to serve unbanked and under banked consumers through revamping the payments eco-system with new relationships and business models between Service providers and Merchants. Masary has now grown into a leading payment...
See all Careers and Jobs at Masary