- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
8,000 to 12,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Elaborate the project concept Working on schematic package plan & elevations.
- Incorporate Concepts into Zoning and Layouts.
- Handle Final Architectural Modifications
- Develop & Deliver design packages including Architectural/ Electrical/ Sanitary/ HVAC
- Finalize Furniture Layout
- Update Flooring Layout
- Create final material list
- Design 2D Elevations and Focal Points
- Design 2D Bathrooms
- Design wooden work
- Create Physical Materials Board
- Design and select lighting, lighting fixtures, fixed furniture, Custom made, sanitary ware & materials that support the concepts
- Coordinate with internal teams (Technical team, FF &E team, procurement to select. (materials, finishes, lighting and furniture) to reach the selected concept
- Submission of Material Board/Samples
- Create Schematic Presentation Package
- Apply Client’s Comments to Schematic Presentation
- Weekly site visits to follow up on contractors and subcontractors work on site as well as solving problem that may arise
- Ensure the right functioning of the validation process of Projects
- Construction sites troubleshooting.
Contractors, suppliers and sub-consultant Management
- Assure understanding of TDF requirement targeting quality, providing technical, specs and detail data and coordination
- Approach Suppliers Such as (Automation, Kitchens, Closets, etc…)
- Attend and present TDF presentation to clients.
- Handle the clients request and support.
- Manage Client requests and queries.
- Train New comers in Desgin team
- Review of KPI'S and developmental plan for Junior Schematic designer.
4 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services
About this Company
i attach is a Human Resources Development Entity specialized in the field of Human Capital Management and Development.
See all Careers and Jobs at i-attach
i attach is coming from a Management Consulting background and is a subsidiary from Re:view MID Consulting.