- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Information Technology Administrator
- Caduceus Lane is hiring a professional Information Technology Administrator, who will be responsible for managing in-house computer software systems and network connections to ensure high levels of availability and security of the supported business applications.
- Caduceus Lane is looking for an initiative-taking, proactive candidate, with outstanding organizational skills, who is eager to be a part of the organization’s ongoing growth.
- Planning and developing capacity, as well as long-term strategic goals for systems and software in collaboration with senior management
- Implementing, installing, configuring, monitoring, troubleshooting, and evaluating all network’s hardware/software
- Monitoring and maintaining servers and network’s overall performance
- Providing end-user support, resolving technical issues, and providing technical assistance for all business operations
- Monitoring and maintaining servers and overall network performance
- Ensuring network security through installing optimal solutions/patches/updates against different viruses/malware/ransomware threats
- Managing the upgrades and installations of new hardware and software, as well as setting up accounts and workstations
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Marketing and Advertising Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Caduceus Lane is a leading entrepreneurial company that serves specialized strategic marketing and corporate medical consultation for healthcare domains and pharmaceuticals industries, employing a ‘pioneer networking business model’ that would create high-quality marketing...
See all Careers and Jobs at Caduceus Lane