- Experience Needed:
More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
A career in our Project Assurance Risk Assurance practice, within Information Technology Risk Assurance services, will allow you to develop and apply strategies that help clients leverage enterprise technologies so they can get a higher return on their investment, mitigate risks, streamline processes, and find operational inefficiencies. We assist clients in understanding and challenging their current risk profiles and develop strategies to build digital confidence by embracing opportunities to stay competitive through building trust and resilience into their technology systems. We cover a wide range of disciplines, including risk evaluation, operational and strategic Information Technology processes, project governance, application implementation, data integrity, cyber security, and accounting/audit.
To gain a competitive edge, organisations are undertaking an unprecedented amount of change around their technology but they’re not without risks. Our team helps our clients manage these risks to avoid adverse operational consequences by putting in structures to mitigate deviations, portfolio optimisation and project management, and aligning the project with the business.
- You will be required to possess strong project management skills as the delivery role requires client management, project budgeting and finance management, coaching and resource management on a portfolio of clients. A key part of delivery will be the creation, review and delivery of complex client deliverables which will include executive level reporting through to detailed design documentation.
- Developing yourself personally, taking a keen interest in business resilience trends and the impact on our clients so you can help shape their thinking and our success in the market.
- The role also requires that the candidate is able to collaborate with colleagues across different competences within our Digital Trust team (e.g. ERP, CRM, Content Management, Mobility ,etc).
- Based on clients’ requirements the candidates will provide practical resilience focused expertise to provide our clients with solutions ranging from reviewing and auditing all the way to the design and implementation of custom resilience programmes.
- Keeping up to date with current market trends from the region and from across the world.
- As a Manager in the team, the role includes wider practice management responsibilities which will include coaching, training and mentoring junior staff, competency development and market eminence activities.
- The role sits within a rapidly growing part of PwC’s Digital Trust team within our Risk Assurance Middle East practice. You will be an integral part of the team responsible for the delivery of business resilience solutions across a range of sectors. You will have access to all of the latest training and development tools and the support of the wider PwC network.
More than 8 years
About this Company
ur region is undergoing a profound transformation. We partner with our region’s Governments and businesses, to help solve the region’s most important problems and build trust in our society.
See all Careers and Jobs at PWC
We are investing in, and developing both the very best talent, over 4,200...