- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Position Summary L2 Senior Specialists utilize several skills to provide all-star customer support to our branches. They are responsible for handling second level service support requests with foresight, confidence, empathy and charm. should possess the ability to think fast on their feet, a willingness to help others and the ability to take internal coaching and client frustrations in stride.
Duties and Responsibilities:
supporting inbound client phone calls and emails and handling support for:
- Technical issues involving Microsoft's full suite of business applications and operating systems.
- Advanced hardware and software support, maintenance and updates for desktops, printers and mobile devices.
- General hardware and software support for servers, firewalls, switches and wireless access points.
- Logging client issues correctly in our ticket management system.
- Other responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- On-site staffing and/or on-site assistance acting as a team with junior and senior technicians to resolve issues.
- Advanced workstation setup and configuration.
- Project assistance.
- Facilitate new user setups and orientations
- Documentation and procedure writing and review.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Transportation