- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
In this role, you have the opportunity to:
You have the opportunity to lead solution delivery projects from definition to taking the concepts and following through to a successful deployment achieving project objectives, balancing schedule, cost, quality and requirements working with different stakeholders and leading and directing teams
You are responsible for
- Confirming & using the project objectives and customer success criteria, formulates the project plan, in consultation with project team members and other parties concerned on base of the customer contract.
- Collects inputs from project team members and sub-plans, such as integration plans, clinical consulting plans, etc., and integrates them into an overarching solution project plan.
- Organizes the internal and external resources to be used (quality, time, budget and information) and specifies the quality standard in the processes. Includes engaging with procurement for quotes / orders from external suppliers.
- Compliance of project management and solution delivery business processes, such as time writing, continuous S&OP, etc.
- Using various inputs, including input from project team members to define the risks of the project and develops scenarios to overcome these risks
- Directs project teams and gives them operational guidance, regarding content and organization. Manages external resources (e.g. sub-contractors).
- Is responsible for implementation and realization according to the project plan or validated project order in terms of quality, money, time, information, organization and final customer acceptance.
- Is responsible for driving compliancy to applicable regulations (Q&R/ H&S) by own organization, third parties and partners in the project
- Controls the project budget and project progress, evaluates all change requests as to feasibility, costs/benefits and added value, takes corrective actions when necessary and generates adequate reporting to internal and external stakeholders
- Communicates with and manages stakeholders
- Ensure relevant reports (relating to progress, etc.) are produced
- Develop recovery plans when a project is not expected to meet its target(s) or constraints
- Provide forecast for projects, for managing project budget (including labor & travel) and for ensuring changes to the forecast are reported & flagged
- Execute lessons learned meetings after project completions and convert those lessons into knowledge articles, training content or other actions of improvement
More than 5 years
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems (or related field) or equivalent combination of academic and work experience
- 5 + years of experience in customer service delivery and healthcare information technology implementation (experience in the healthcare IT industry including radiology or cardiology informatics – preferred)
- Excellent IT knowledge in networking (Hardwired devices, Wireless, VPN, Hardware (e.g., routers, switches, etc.), virtualization, server hardware, Windows servers and backup solutions
- Ability to perform detailed analysis of existing and future systems design and their performance requirements
- Superb customer service skills including high-level professional demeanor and excellent interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to communicate complex architecture
- PMP Certification is preferred
- Ability to interact with representatives of various professional levels at customer site
- Proven experience in meeting commitments and/or serving a leadership role within project execution
- In-depth understanding of , DICOM, HL7 and scripting
- Possess good communication and presentation skills
- Display influencing and problem solving skills
- Able to travel 70% of the time within KSA
About this Company
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational technology company headquartered in Amsterdam currently focused in the area of healthcare and lighting. It was founded in Eindhoven in 1891 by Gerard Philips and his father Frederik, with their first products being light bulbs
See all Careers and Jobs at Philips