- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Responsible for procedures and controls to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices.
- Establish and oversee formal risk analysis and self-assessment program for various Information, client surveys, and processes.
- Determining audit scope and developing annual plans ensure it’s implemented correctly.
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Assures that COPC & ISO certification processes are compliant across the organization.
- Manages client’s negative feedback response, consolidation, global analysis and action plans per site
- Track client satisfaction surveys implementation and action plans and ensures risk analysis is made.
- Ensure sharing of knowledge and best practices within the company and counsel managers to enhance performance and arrest attrition.
- Motivate and develop managers to include specific attention to individual development
- Ensure timely preparation and review of goals and development plans for direct reports.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Raya Contact Center is a world-class Business Process Outsourcing Service Provider offering contact center services, back office services, inside sales channel management and professional services. Raya Contact Center with its Call Center services caters to clients, including...
See all Careers and Jobs at Raya Contact Center