- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Are you a self-driven engineer? As a Cisco collaboration Engineer, you will be part of our Professional Services team or support team serve as a member for Cisco collaboration deployment, implementation, and post-implementation support.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- Act as primary implementation engineer for Cisco collaboration portfolio such as UCM, Unity, CCX, Express way, IM and video conferencing solution.
- Work with customer, vendors, and internal teams to deploy designed support solutions.
- Lead technical sessions with customers to discover requirements and develop solutions.
- Prepare project design and documentation.
- Present solutions to clients.
- Participate as a “hands-on” engineer on project deployments.
- Mentor and develop junior engineers.
- Maintain and develop relationships with clients and vendor partners such as Cisco.
- Evaluate and recommend new technologies.
- Maintain technical certifications.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services