- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Supervise the implementation of construction activities and projects in conformance with designs, specifications and adhering to ERC policies and procedures.
- Administer the construction operation progress by contractors and ensure alignment with planned work schedules and specifications.
- Review work schedules, construction methods and procedures in alignment with contractual agreements and company’s policies and procedures.
- Examine quality and quantity construction material in use to ensure conformance with standards and specifications.
- Inspect construction progress and material in use to ensure adherence to safety codes, requirements and standards within assigned areas of responsibility.
- Coordinate and liaise with contractors through project meetings for execution of projects. In order to agree specifications, standards, equipment selection, installation, testing and acceptance of completed works.
6 to 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Recreational Facilities and Services