- Experience Needed:
5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Recruitment: manage recruitment for all positions, Maintain Turnover rate within 10% per year.
- Merit & Performance: assist the process of Employee Performance Evaluation annually. Handle post-Merit process with employees, compulsory procedure by Labor Law or Social Insurance Law.
- Employee Benefits: manage all employee benefits program such as Healthcare, Product Allotment, Bonus.salary
- Compensation: manage Payroll for employee based on Attendant/Absence report.
- Employee profile: manage employee profile
- Labor relationship: supervise HR Assistant to perform procedures regarding to Labor Contract, Social Insurance, Personal Income Tax & handle Annual Tax Finalization, etc.
- Planning & Budgeting: in-charged in HR planning for the following year based on company strategy. Propose & manage approved Budget of HR to be effectively spent for a year.
- Office Administration: Office operations: manage office supplies, equipment to ensure a smooth operation. Manage cost to be spent effectively.
- Employee Admin: supervise HR assistant to perform employee administration issue likes business trip, or expat Work permit, residential card, apartment leasing.
- Any other tasks assigned by immediate Supervisor.
5 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Import and Export Manufacturing
About this Company
Borg Al Arab for Industry (BAI) is one of the most modern and fastest growing companies for extraction, refining and bottling oils in the Arab Republic of Egypt (ARE). It has been established in 2000, on a total area of 50020m2, to fulfill the market needs in Egypt and to...
See all Careers and Jobs at Borg Al Arab for Industry