- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Responsible to answer all inquiries ensuring that every customer is served in an efficient, thorough and courteous manner.
- Responsible to ensure all required tasks are completed accurately and within given time frames.
- Completing calls & emails in a manner that maintains quality and quantity.
- Handling daily correspondence. Responds to inquiries and makes reservations if needed.
- Performing inbound and outbound calls to assist the customer with past, current, and future bookings.
- Building close working relationships with clients and suppliers.
- Handling LOH customer remarks.
- Checking pending folders and update premier agents on daily basis.
- Identifying and escalating issues for resolution.
- Dealing with occurring travel problems, complaints and refunds.
- Coordinating with Sourcing & hotels and TPS to solve on spot issues.
- Handling DC & TPS Book out’s, Relocation with coordination of BDM’s
- Notifying agencies in event of wrong rate or availability issue.
- Reporting customer concerns and any system issues to management & team.
- Handling offline requests.
- Attending departmental meeting and training when requested.
- Handling additional responsibilities as and when delegated by the Management.
- Maintaining the strategic operations goals and achieve targets.
0 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Travel and Tourism
Knowledge & Skills
List typical education and experience
- A bachelor’s degree.
- Fluency in English language is a must, multilingualism is preferable.
- Basic computer proficiency.
- Travel Trade Experience, Tourism, or relevant field.
- Good experience in Customer Service, Quality Focus, and Documentation Skills for professional emails writing, and Details oriented is a must.
List specific skills & competencies
Connect with Others:
- Communicate with warmly and approachable way and positive spirit.
- Show caring and understanding of other’s needs and provide exceptional services.
- Take responsibility, feel personally accountable for accomplishment of tasks and assignments efficiently and effectively.
- Be knowledgeable and empowered to achieve high results to ensure the highest level of service.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
Knowledge of Techniques, Processes and Procedures:
- Applies knowledge and techniques and can develop on them to achieve expected performance in their job/ role assigned.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Proven customer support experience, and very good phone contact, communications, handling skills and active listening with high efficiency.
- Develop his skills and prepare for what’s next.
Communication & Influence:
- Adaptability, and ability to Work under Pressure.
- Takes time out to connect and demonstrate active listening.
- Follow the communication procedures, guidelines and policies, and Go the extra mile to engage customers.
- Develops creative and innovative environment within department.
- Think and Reacts positively towards the new ideas.
- Build the case for change and innovation.
- Finds new ways to achieve better results.
- Support and investigate the resolution of important problems.
- Escalate issues and eliminate barriers to progress.
- Exceptionally high levels of motivation, working both indep
About this Company
Since WebBeds was launched in 2013, we have built a significant global B2B distribution network with staff in 30 countries selling to over 170 destination countries and through a portfolio of clients in more than 130 source markets worldwide.
See all Careers and Jobs at WebBeds
Our platforms, products and...