- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- The Digital Marketing Specialist will work collaboratively with our marketing team and our clients to develop KPI’s, analyze and optimize online marketing programs, as well as manages internal programs and external digital marcoms to achieve marketing goals most important of which is maximizing conversion and boost ROI of all marketing initiatives
- The right candidate will collaborate with the marketing team to create and deploy highly effective campaigns, including email campaigns, co-marketing opportunities, online advertising, SEM and more.
- The goal is to gradually achieve superior customer engagement, and brand loyalty, website traffic by strategically exploiting all aspects of the digital and social media marketing roadmap.
- Works with the marketing and product teams to execute against channel marketing campaigns and other digital marketing efforts using emerging technology, social media, email, newsletters, SEO and SEM.
Main Job Duties:
- Works collaboratively within the marketing team to execute internal and external marketing plans of digital products.
- Tasks include acquiring new subscribers and most importantly increase materialization and ROI on any digital initiative.
- Responsible for all-channel-marketing customer acquisition/sales.
- Identifies and executes through both existing and new forms of permission based marketing i.e., email, newsletters, RSS and
- Identifies emerging marketing trends and future opportunities to promote our clients business and their products and programs through existing and emerging channels.
- Track effectiveness and return of channel marketing campaigns and report on results to the marketing
- Capable of integrating overall marketing strategy and key messages onto the digital
- Brand focused and capable of delivering targeted messages that are in line with key communication objectives and deliver tangible results that are “on- brand”.
- Plan for rich and diverse content and its delivery using tools like Hootsuite and Social Report to manage multiple social media
- Create editorial calendars and syndication
- Develop and manage competitions and campaigns that promoted for our clients.
- Help in posting blog posts and articles.
- Create engaging multimedia content and/or outsource this
- Day-to-day management of social media platforms, including daily monitoring and engagement with fans across social media platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- In charge of advertising, planning, execution, optimization and regular reporting, analysis and recommendations for more strategic communication plan that are in line with strategy and would expedite the achievement of the objectives under the supervision of the Director of Marketing.
- Sponsor ads, and come up with a relevant social media budget.
- Working with the copywriting team in creating, writing and editing a robust editorial calendar and strategic content for the Social Media platforms and website.
- Coordinate logistics and assist in onsite management of photography/video shoots for social media
- Develop and activate strategies and content that promotes presence at multiple offsite events, including industry trade shows, sponsorship events, etc.
- Partner & closely coordinate with various teams (Sales, outside contributors, PR, Industry partners, etc.) to ensure that our presence across the digital platforms and supports our business objectives, and that all published information is accurate.
- Monitor emerging digital and social media tools, trends.
- Graphic Design support for social media platforms.
- Create monthly recap reports utiizing analytics data from social media platforms and a variety of other data sources.
- Utilize tracking tools, along with analytical skills to measure the effect of each and every social media campaign.
- Come up with original ideas to create a buzz, high-engagement, and brand loyalty.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Market Research Marketing and Advertising Travel and Tourism
About this Company
We are a Digital Marketing company specialized into digital Transformation, global business development, Inbound marketing And destination marketing We drive more business for you.
See all Careers and Jobs at Digital Experts